Part Time – 10 hours per week
£11.75 Per hour + pension, generous holiday allowance, hybrid working and free cinema tickets
The Living Room Cinema is a vibrant brand-new independent cinema which opened in Liphook in April. A welcoming home from home at the heart of the community, we are a local cinema like you’ve never experienced before. We care about our surroundings, our environment, our experience and our people, but most of all we care about our guests.
We have an opportunity for a finance assistant to join our ever-expanding team to support the CEO and wider management team with the day-to-day financial aspects of running the business. This is a part time role, based on 10 hours a week but during key financial times such as month and year end this will increase. The role has the potential to grow as we grow. We therefore need someone who can be flexible and we will be flexible in return, offering hybrid working and access to all of our systems remotely.
● Management of sales and purchase ledgers
● Processing income ensuring it is recorded in the correct ledger
● Maintaining cash flow forecasts
● Raising invoices for private hires
● Preparation of financial reports
● Supplying monthly payroll information to our payroll administrators
● Preparing BACs payment runs
● Completing monthly management accounts
● Undertaking banking reconciliations
● Highly numerate with excellent attention to detail, with at least 2 year’s experience in a finance
● Knowledge of Xero, experienced with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
● Good time management and organisational skills
● Adaptable and flexible in an ever evolving and fast changing environment
● Has initiative and is self-motivated
● A team player who is prepared to go above and beyond when necessary
● An interest in film and cinema is desirable
Why Work for The Living Room Cinema?
Put simply, we strive to be the best employer in the area. We want to be known for providing a rewarding and stimulating working environment, showing flexibility and understanding towards our employees. Our team are our second family, we are close-knit and supportive. Everyone, whatever their job role, will always get stuck in and be happy to help a colleague.
As well as competitive pay and a generous employer pension scheme, you can enjoy a range of other perks and benefits such as cinema tickets, a generous holiday allowance and other employee benefits, partnership offers and welfare packages.
Most of all though, we strongly believe that you should love what you do. We will make sure that it is always a pleasure to come to work and, like us, you will be proud to work for The Living Room Cinema.
Please send a CV and covering letter outlining why you would be good for the role to email@example.com
Closing date: 29th July. Interviews: w/c 1st and w/c 8th August